Designing Bunting Tourism Expedition





Hi. Assalamualaikum. Today I want to share a bunting that I designed a week ago. Do you know what is bunting? Bunting is a large piece of silk or other cloth, with a device or motto, extended on a crosspiece, and borne in a procession, or suspended in some conspicuous place.



So, the bunting is based on one of my subject in Semester 4, Tourism Expedition.

Do follow my blog and feel free to follow me on my social media too!

Objective of bunting :
  • To let people know that there is Tourism Expedition in our course. 
  • People will know a little bit about what is in Tourism Expedition.
  • Besides, to attract people to join Tourism Management as it is full of excitement while study!

Type of Interpretive media :
Printed and graphic interpretation
Includes leaflets, publications, trail guides, indoor and outdoor panels and exhibitions.
We need to design a bunting and print it out in an actual size which is 72 inches height and 24 inches width.


Element in designing bunting :
In designing this bunting, I choose a suitable background that is not to outstanding. I also put some pictures while we were doing our expedition in Penang weeks ago. Besides, I used a suitable and cool font from Font Meme Text Generator. Next, I includes a shape just to make it nicer.

This is one of the picture that we took from the expedition and also the picture that will be in the bunting.

Bunting tools anatomy :
Bunting Stand
To display the bunting we need the bunting stand.
You can also display the bunting without bunting stand. You can display it by hanging it to something.
Here is the three basic bunting stand :

1. Tripod Stand 

2. X Stand

 3. Door Bunting Stand


Here is a video about how to create a bunting using Photoshop

Comments

Popular Posts