Gadget For Blog


Hye! Today I want to share with you guys how to put gadgets for your blog!
There are many gadgets that I will show you after this. So, the first gadget is going to be the clock!
Below here is the current clock for my blog,

  1. Clock

there is more cuter clocks than this one where you can choose the suitable one for your blog.
Firstly, click → here. This is the link where you can get all the cute clocks for your blog.


After you guys clicked the link, this will be appears on your screen  


Now, look to the left side.
You guys can choose any clock categories for your blog soon.
For me, I like Digital Clock because it is easy for me, so I clicked the Digital categories.


Now, this will come up on your screen,
all you have to do now is just, click any clock that you like the most.
Its okay, take your time. Do not rush.
If you have found your right choice,  click the green button.


Now, click the another green button.
Okay all have been done. Just copy the link and go to + Add a gadget > HTML/JavaScript
 

2. Music
Do you know that we can put any songs that we love to in our bog?
Let me show you how! 
The first step is go to soundcloud. Just CLICK HERE.
Just find any song that you like or suitable for your blog.
As example, I choose Its You by Ali Gatie. Click the button embed.
Just copy the link.
Now, go to your dashboard go to layout, add gadget at HTML/JAVA Script.
Paste it and you are done.

3. Followers

This is followers on my blog. 
Open the dashboard, go to your layout.
Add gadget.
Then, click followers and click show followers.
AND SAVE! Simple as that.


4. Blog Archieve
Go to your dashboard, go to layout. Next, add gadget. Search for 'blog archive'
Click + and save! Very simple and easy ^-^


5. Chat Box
This is my blog's chat box. Feel free to chat with me!
First is go to https://cbox.com/ sign up with your email.
After that, create your own CBox, name it as you wish.
You can also select your own color.
Next, click create my box and do choose the free one.
Save it and you are done.


I hope this entry will help you putting on gadgets in your blog! 

Comments

Popular Posts