Interpretation Media !

Assalamualaikum! Hello everyone. Last week, I have a program which is Penang @dventure Expedition with my classmates and Madam Anis Shabirah. This is one of the tasks in Expedition subject. I went to many interesting places there and of course I have a lots of fun experience while I'm travelling. But now, I would love to share with you guys about an interpretation media that I found there and give some opinion or maybe an interpretation about the interpretation media as well hahaha.

So we went for Penang Hop-On Hop-Off Bus (HoHo Tour). They have tour guide there who explain to us and the other tourists about every single interesting places that we passed by there. I definitely could watch and have a nice sight-seeing from up there. It was lovely to see good places with HoHo Tour bus.
It's a Penang hacks : save your energy and also your budget 
This is us photo-boom with the bus

It was an exciting moment to be up there.
Now let me show you an interpretation media that I (or maybe Madam Anis Shabirah did) captured before I got into the HoHo Tour Bus.

This is an interpretation media 
The type of the media is Printed and Graphic Interpretation. This thing is besides the bus station. As I look forward to it, this type of media is ideally suited and helpful to be there. People will actually look for it before they get in the bus. The details there are easy to go through. An effortless, you can clearly see the price for the HoHo Tour bus, the map, and the other details about the bus. This kind of interpretation media is cheaper. If it damaged or being vandalism it's not expensive to replace or repair it  

But, in life, there are good side and bad side. In my opinion, this kind of media are easily to be damaged and being vandalizing so I would like to suggest that this were relocate to a higher place. So visitors there won't touch or do something to it.

That's all from me. Here are some pictures during the HoHo Tour 






Comments

Popular Posts